- This event has passed.
Ladies ~ Make Money Whilst Travelling
September 22, 2017 @ 09:00 - September 24, 2017 @ 15:00
If you’re ready for a life-changing Adventure,
Travel or Live Abroad whilst making money as a Digital Nomad or Lifestyle Entrepreneur…
Then join Debra and Rachel, along with a fabulous group of Female World Travellers~Globe Trotters~Ex-Pats for an AMAZING 3-day Introductory Retreat/Live Event 22nd-24th September, 2017 in Magical Glastonbury, Somerset, UK!
If you’re here today, we know you are the kind of female who is wondering and trying to figure out how you can create consistent money enabling you to combine your passion for Travel or Living Abroad with your desire to not have to rely on a ‘job’!
The answer is ~ Digital Nomad and/or Lifestyle Entrepreneur!
It’s thrilling to be able to travel to a stunning location for a short or extended time,
with the freedom to live your life on your terms,
getting paid whatever amount of £/$ you want!
So … if you’re ready to learn how to create, design, plan and action YOUR TRANSFORMATION to Travel, in a practical and theoretical experiential environment, where you’re going to actually be getting work DONE and receiving expert feedback ~ then this is the ONE event you MUST attend this year!
Rachel, Debra ~ I’m SO ready to make money and travel!
OR … Want to talk to Rachel, call 07786 912 355
What Will You Gain From This Event?
You’ll walk away with expert advice on EVERYTHING you need to create a step-by-step Action Plan for creating your dream life, Travelling or Living Abroad whilst making money to support it.
In addition, you’ll gain the CONFIDENCE & CLARITY you need to play bigger and finally make your dreams a reality TODAY not SOMEDAY!
So, say adios to overwhelm and doubt ~ and say hola to an easy-to-implement action plan!
Hello! We are Debra Sofia Magdalene and Rachel Gedney and like many of you, we love to see the World, so we’ve created Businesses which allow freedom for that.
Debra Sofia Magdalene – Mastery Path Enlightening Events
After cycling around Europe aged 21, the travel bug never left Debra. When she turned 50, she gave her children 6 months notice to flee the nest, sold her house and gave away most of her possessions. Debra, now 56, has travelled extensively and creates an income from a business which she can run from anywhere in the world. Debra has a wealth of experience in business, having left her role of Exec Director of a business support agency to set up Global Hugs Ltd, her coaching & training business. Debra was recently recognised as one of the UK’s Leading Evolutionaries by Source TV for her work in raising consciousness as founder of Mastery Path Enlightening Events and Magdalene Wellness, her essential oil business.
Rachel Gedney – House of Feminine ~ Embody Your Pleasure, Vitality, Freedom
Rachel’s love of foreign places, diverse cultures, outdoor living and heat, began with 7 blissful childhood years in the Persian Gulf. Riding Arabian horses, dancing, swimming in hot coral sea, making global friendships, her burning desire to replicate that lifestyle for herself and her son has never dimmed. An evolving International Online Business, House of Feminine ~ Divine Feminine * Sacred Masculine * Health & Wellbeing * Lifestyle Entrepreneurs, her entire life work ~ as seen on Voice America TV ~ has enabled Rachel, also now 56, to set in motion and work towards relocating to Andalucian Spain early 2018, documenting the Adventure for her inspired followers. Rachel also has multiple income streams including her ‘never without’ Essential Oils.
We want to TEACH YOU ALL our hard-earned secrets of the trade so that you can:
- Gain clarity to know exactly what type of life you want to create
- Eliminate barriers and belief systems that are holding you back
- Learn how to manifest the lifestyle you desire, creating the right habits to support it
- Feel confident in putting together an Action Plan, Skills List and a list of how you can use yours skills to make money whilst travelling or living abroad.
- Make it happen!
You’ll leave with the tools to create YOUR dream life anywhere in the world you choose!
YES! I like the sound of this!
OR … Want to talk to Rachel, call 07786 912 355?
Debra, Rachel, Should I Come To This Event? The answer is YES if you are a Female …
- Aged 35+ who wants to make money whilst travelling
- Recently divorced, bereaved, separated etc who’s ready for a new start
- Who wants to bring adventure into your life
- Who desires to see more of the world as a traveller rather than tourist
- Who wants to relocate to a different country, permanently or semi-permanently
- Who’s desperate to escape the rat race
- Whose children have left home so travel’s now possible
- Who would love to travel with your children
- Who’s intrigued by the Laptop Lifestyle
- Married, who wants to take time out to reclaim your identity
- Who’s seeking inspiration to see what’s possible for YOU
- Entrepreneur looking to create a passive income
- Who’s ready to live your dreams, creating a new reality
OR if you LOVE learning IN PERSON rather than online…
Then this is the PERFECT event for you!
Here’s What You’re Going To Learn!
Day One – Friday
* Individual exercises, pair work and group work during the day.
* Where am I now? Where do I want to be? What’s my happiness score?
* What are my beliefs, values, rules and needs? What barriers do I need to overcome?
* What skills do I have that will enable me to create an income?
* Visit to Magdalene Chapel for Autumn Equinox meditation and introduction to the finger labyrynth.
* Walk up Glastonbury Tor to celebrate the Autumn Equinox and set intentions
OPTIONAL: Dinner at local venue (pre-booking essential)
Day Two – Saturday
* Creating an income whilst travelling.
* Releasing blockages.
* Raising your vibration.
* Designing your life and brnging it into reality.
* Importance of grounding and clearing energy field
* Surrendering and trusting your intuition.
* Preparation and Practical Information for travelling.
* Technology and useful apps.
* Emergency first aid kit essentials whilst travelling.
* What do you need to let go of?
OPTIONAL: Dinner at local venue (pre-booking essential)
Day Three – Sunday
* Walk to top of Glastonbury Tor for fire ceremony
* Visit to White Spring (if open)
* Visit to Chalice Well Garden to harness the energy of the intersecting key lines
* Walk labyrinth in Church garden (depending on time)
* Q & A
* Action Plan
* Light lunch with the group
* Free gift for all who stay till the end
I want to make money and travel NOW!
OR … Want to talk to Rachel, call 07786 912 355
Payment to be made by BACS. Payment Instructions will be sent by email.
Please note that places are not confirmed until payment is made so please pay promptly to secure your place quoting your name as reference as numbers are limited.
- Tuition from 9 am Friday 22 Sept to 3 pm Sunday 24 September 2017.
- Entry into Chalice Well Garden on Sunday.
- Light lunch on Sunday 24 September.
- Free gift for everyone who completes this retreat.
- Free iTovi bioresonance scan consultation (for the first 7 people to register and pay in full).
- Accommodation and meals (except for group lunch on Sunday).
- Optional Extras:
- Evening meal with the group on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening (pre-booking essential; budget around £15 per head).
- iTovi Bioresonance Scan Consultation (£5 pre-book to guarantee)
Terms & Conditions
Deposits/Course Fees are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person at no extra cost as long as you notify us of your replacement’s details by email by 17 September.
There are many accommodation options in Glastonbury and prices to suit all budgets.
Arrive Thursday and check into accommodation (not included in price).
* Daisy Centre: http://www.daisycentres.com
* Pilgrims B&B: http://www.pilgrimsbb.co.uk
* Jasmine Cottage: http://www.jasmincottage.co.uk
* Air B&Bs and Self-catering options also available.
If required, we can assist with finding you a buddy to room share if you’d like to keep accommodation costs to a minimum.
If departing on Sunday, please check out early and leave your luggage in your vehicle as we will be outdoors most of the day. Or why not add another night onto your booking and make a long weekend out of it? There are many beautiful places to explore locally
What shall I bring into the event?
- A nice journal and pens (good to have different colours – blue, black, red).
- A4 plain or ruled paper in addition to your journal (for fire ceremony and other activities).
- Matches or lighter.
- Casual dress – wear layers to accommodate changing temperature.
- Comfortable walking shoes/boots and waterproof coat (we’ll be outdoors on Sunday).
- Glass or stainless steel water bottle or a drinking cup/glass (for infused waters – not plastic).
- Healthy snacks to eat during the day
- Business cards for exchanging details with other delegates (optional).
- Lots of empty water containers if you want to take sacred spring water home with you!
What attitude do I need:
- An open mind and willingness to play full out.
- Be prepared to participate in all activities and stay till the end (3 pm Sunday).
- Be willing to get out of your comfort zone. if you plan on travelling alone, you’ll need to do this a lot.
How long will I have for lunch?
- We have allowed for an hour for lunch. There are plenty of places to eat in Glastonbury.
What’s an iTovi Bioresonance Scan?
- iTovi utilises technology called bioimpedence used in medical devices and fitness trackers. Your body is made up of frequencies. Essential oils are made up of frequencies. The iTovi scan matches your body’s frequencies to the frequencies of the essential oils and produces a personalised report.
- From the report, we look at the top recommendations then look in the Emotions & Essential Oils book to see what’s going on at a deeper level and to receive insights.
Can I leave early?
- We won’t lock you up so it’s your choice but we prefer that you stay till the end to hold the group harmonic and ask that you work your commitments around this.
- We have a free gift for everyone who stays and you won’t want to miss out on that!
If I need support after the retreat with making money whilst travelling, will it be available?
- Absolutely yes. We want to give you options for continuing to work with us if you need further group or 1:1 support.
Can I pay in two instalments?
- If this is the only way that you can attend the retreat, we will accommodate payment in two instalments with a £5 admin fee so total cost is £227. £127 deposit holds your place until the balance of £100 is paid.
- Instalment option is available until 31 July then payment in full is required by 11 August. Deposits are non-refundable but may be transferred.
- PLEASE NOTE – free iTovi scans only apply to the first seven ladies who make payment in full so do not select an early bird ticket with free iTovi scan if you need a payment plan.
Further questions? Contact Debra or Rachel by email or Facebook and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Thank you for registering to attend our event – we’re delighted that you’ll be joining us! We’ll send you an email with what to do next.
2) Email email@example.com to confirm that your payment has been made.
3) Head over to the Facebook Event and indicate that you are GOING.
4) Please feel free to share the event and invite your friends to join us.
5) Let us know which accommodation you have booked.
6) If you would like to room share, post this on the Facebook event page so we can assist you with finding a room buddy.
7) If you would like to join Debra and Rachel for dinner in the evenings and haven’t indicated this on the booking page, you can notify them up to 14 days in advance.
8) It’s so much easier to travel with a minimum of luggage. Use this opportunity to practice travelling light! Pack clothes that can be layered to suit all weather conditions indoors and outdoors.
9) Footwear: The Goddess House is a shoe free zone so wear socks to walk about in. We’ll be walking on Sunday to wear suitable shoes/walking boots.
10) The Goddess House opens at 9 am so please don’t arrive before this time. Registration on the first day is between 9 and 9.15 am.
11) PRINT OUT YOUR TICKET AND HAND IT IN AT REGISTRATION ON THE FIRST MORNING.
For some light inspiration head over to my YouTube Chanel to view some interviews I did with some fabulous ladies travelling or settled in another country.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Love and blessings Rachel and Debra xxx